Friday, June 13, 2008

ngai xin

Hello, everybody! Let’s me introduce myself. My name is Yew Ngai Xin. I am a 22 years old girl, I am very short, so climbing up a higher place is one of the things i like to do, the reason is i hope i can taller than others. Most of my friend are taller than me, so when i hang out with them i will wear a high hills to make me feel that i am also as taller as them. Although i am a girl but all of my friends treat me as a boy, they like to bully me. I am a pet lovers, i love dogs. I have five doggies, although they sometimes very naughty i still like them very much.

Stuart and Linda McFarlane say– ‘Each act of kindness. Each moment shared. Each word of praise is comfort. These are the ways, the paths, which through time become highways, along which lie the journey of friendship.” So, friendship occurs when people meet and share a common perspective, experience, insight, treasure, or burden. Within the six years high school life, i was stay at hostel. I recognize so many silly guys and girls and we organize a gang call “hostel gang”. It was our sweet memories forever. I like to make friends because I found that friendship and socialization is very important in these societies.

The top five websites that I surf the most are btchina.net, hotmail.com, google.com, puppy.com and multiply.com. The purpose i surf the btchina.net because i can download the drama from there by free of charges. Besides, i like to surf hotmail.com because i need to check the email, send the assignment via internet to my group member and contact with some of my friends by email. I also like to surf google.com to find some information for assignment and for the research preparation for final year thesis. On the other hands, i like to surf puppy .com to chit chat with those pets lover for exchange some opinion and check for the recent activities that they organize. Lastly, i like to surf the multiply.com because i can create a blog and add some comments to my friend’s blogs as to keep in touch with friends.

Nowadays, technology are so successful in our society, mostly everything can be do via internet. For examples, Email, E-payment, E-banking, E- learning, E-radio, E-loan, E- business, E- library, E- auctions, even thought E- government. The new generation will more slightly to be staying at home at done all the things via internet without hanging out from the house. In my opinion, in the future, the generation Z will be a generation that rely on internet and computer all of the time. Do you agree?how you think so?

No comments: