Monday, June 9, 2008

about KoWei..

First of all, I would like to introduce myself. I am Tsai Ko Wei, 21years old and I come from East Malaysia- Kuching, Sarawak. After SPM, I wished to come out from hometown and want to experience the difference of this world. That’s why I am here now. I am a year 3 semester 1 student of Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Entrepreneurship. This E-Commerce subject required us to develop an E-Commerce blog. This is the first time that I blogging in English. Hope that I can learn extra knowledge through this interesting subject.
Other than that, I like to online, so there have the top 5 websites that I visited the most. First is ( www.wretch.cc ), I will always update my blog so that my friends get to know my recent situation. Second is ( www.friendster.com ), I will always update my photo album and meet more foreign friends. Then ( www.sinchew-i.com ), instead of buying newspaper, I visit this website everyday in order to know the latest news occurred around the world. Next is ( www.dygod.com ), the favorite entertainment in my life is watching movie, I download movies, song etc in this websites everyday. Lastly is ( www.wble.utar.edu.my ), it is a web base learning environment website, there are many updated news about UTAR and updated lecture power point slides available.

No comments: